Monday, July 4, 2011

Crazy Sexy Diet - Day 1

So I finally got my books last week and I started up the Crazy Sexy Diet today!  I have to get to bed soon so I can make sure that I get my 8 hours of beauty rest, but here is a quick run down of my day....

I had a glass of water with lemon juice and a dash of cayenne to start my day.  I then followed that up with a 20 minute yoga session and 15 minute meditation session complete with prayer, affirmations and blessings.  Following that was a cup of green jasmine tea and I sipped on a liter of water with 2 oz of aloe vera juice until noonish.  I had my first green juice/smoothie (I don't have a juicer, just a vita mix) this morning and it wasn't bad!

Lunch was tofu "egg" salad on GF bread (salad was good, bread was interesting) and veggies.  My snack was an orange karma juice from Jamba Juice and some GF edimame crackers.

Dinner was steamed veggies with quinoa and a thi "peanut" sauce, which was delicious!

I even got a good run workout in following the "run less, run faster" plan and felt good.

I did a lot a food prep today and feel good about being prepared for a busy week!

The netti pot is going well and is really helping me breath better, especially during my workouts!

I was continuous of my thoughts today reminding myself to be positive and take time to live in the moment.

More on my experiences tomorrow!

Good night and good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment