Monday, July 18, 2011

On blogging

I have discovered that I do not have the time or desire to blog everyday.  Or maybe that isn't necessarily true.  I would like to blog everyday, and I could make the time for it, but when it comes down to it I haven't been doing it long enough to have worked it into my daily schedule.  I started this blog to help keep me on track and keep me going on my (hopefully final big) weight loss get fit challenge as I explored new ways of eating and exercising.  I figured that if I blogged every night, it would keep me on track.  The truth is I haven't needed the blog to help keep me accountable, so I haven't really stressed it.  Like I said, it's not part of my routine, so often times it gets to the evening time and I a) forget, b) really just want to sit and relax on the couch after cooking and cleaning up dinner, or c) have something else that I want to work on or get done.  I also know that when I sit down to write, it isn't going to be a quick 15 min right before bed type project.  I like to write and I like to explain, so the blog gets longer and times goes by and I have only hit the highlights of the first half of my day, phew!  Though I wish I had blogged everyday, I am not in anyway disappointed that I didn't (or I am trying really hard to convince myself that) or feel that I let my self down (again working on the convincing part, and though I say that, I am actually doing really well (: ) Another point of this blog was to be able to get my thoughts and such written (or typed) down as sort of a journal.  So far, I have been more successful with this than my hand written journal.  Plus I have been a lot more excited for this as well!  I am also excited about the future this blog could have as I start showcasing my yummy cooking, fun crafts or pretty pictures!  I have found that I am getting more in touch, or back in touch rather, with my creative side! (More on that in the next post, hopefully later tonight, but possibly tomorrow!)  I also know that I like to share what I have accomplished with others, and this blog will allow me to do just that!  Even if it is only those closest to me, I still like the idea of sharing!  Any-who-doddles, look for more from me soon on the progress of my Crazy, Sexy Diet!

Peace and health!

No comments:

Post a Comment